INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE DESIGN & APPLICATION
<!-- Google Tag Manager -->
new Date().getTime(),event:'gtm.js'});var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s),
<!-- End Google Tag Manager -->
"Design should be reflection of soul of a brand or a person.
It is a way of understanding ourselves.
What we desire to see, where we are, how we want it to be..."
Berkem Bilgin was born in 1985 in Istanbul.
Graduated with 100% scholarship from Okan University, Interior Design in 2011.
Participated to Erasmus Student Exchange Programme in Athens and studied in
Technical Educational Institude of Athens (T.E.I.) for 2 academic semesters.
Throughout his career, he worked in significant companies with a multidisciplinary approach.
He also had the opportunity as an Academic at Nisantasi Uni. for 6 semesters.
At present, he lives in Bodrum and working as project-basis
with various companies domestically and abroad.
His primary focus in design is nature itself. Believes in combining mathematics with nature,
pays attention to kitchy and innovative details and observes the difference and originality in the use of materials.
• Summer of 2008 : Knauf Education Centre, Worked in Office, Plasterboards,
Ceramics, Dropceiling, Partition Walls, Siding, Insulation
• Summer of 2009 : I.A. Design, Home Design and Furniture Design.
Worked in office and also in field, designed furnitures and interiors.
• September 2011 – January 2014 : 1217 Design
• February 2014 – September 2014 : Birim
• September 2014 – February 2016 : No3
• September 2015 - 2018: Nisantasi Uni.
(Academic Personel / Computer Aiding Design - Autocad)
• March 2016 - Present...: Freelance
• 2005-2007 : Kocaeli University, Faculty of Engineering, Environment Engineering
(Dropped out after 2 years of study)
• 2007-2012 : Okan University, Faculty of Fine Arts, Interior Design (100% Scholarship)
• 2011 (6 months) : ERASMUS - Technological Institute of Athens (T.E.I)